The information we collect from you
We collect information from you when you
- register on our website
- place an order
- subscribe to our newsletter
- contact us by any means with a query or complaint
The information may include name, address, email address, delivery address and telephone number.
You may visit our website anonymously if you wish.
We do not collect or store card details from card payments processed via our website or virtual terminal as these are handled by a secure payment gateway.
What we use your information for
The information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To process orders
- To keep you updated about the progress of your order or to clarify an aspect of your order
- To personalize your browsing experience
- To improve our website
- To administer a competition, promotion, survey or other site feature
- To provide you with information such as news regarding the website, new products and special offers or promotions that may be of interest to you. Note: You can unsubscribe from marketing emails at any time by clicking the link at the bottom of the email.
Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the product(s) purchased.
Cookies are small files that a site or its service provider transfers to your computer's hard drive through your web browser (if you allow) that enables the sites or service providers systems to recognize your browser and capture and remember certain information.
The cookies we use:
Google Analytics _utma_utmb
These cookies are used to collect information about how visitors use our site. We use the information to compile reports and to help us improve the site. The cookies collect information in an anonymous form, including the number of visitors to the site, where visitors have come to the site from and the pages they visited. Click here for an overview of privacy at Google https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=en-GB
Session ID PHPSESSID No Is the unique identifier for the user's session, so the content management system knows who they are, what the last page they visited was, etc
Flipfile cookies are only used to identify the customer, not to identify any specific customer traits. These cookies do not store any sensitive data.
We do not automatically log personal data nor do we link information automatically logged by other means with personal data about specific individuals. We do automatically log user's IP address and session information such as the duration of the visit and the type of browser used. This is recognised by the web server and is only used for system administration and to provide statistics which the business uses to evaluate use of the site.
To find out more about cookies, visit www.allaboutcookies.org
To opt out of being tracked by Google Analytics across all websites visit http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
Third party links
We have links on our website to third parties and vice versa. These third party sites, including social media sites, have separate and independent privacy policies. We have no responsibility or liability for the content, activities or data security practices of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
Protecting your information
We treat your data with the utmost care and take all appropriate steps to protect it. We have a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information.
- All electronic data is password protected. Paper records are stored securely.
- Access to all transactional areas of our website is secured using https technology
- Payment card information is transmitted via SSL technology and then encrypted into our payment gateway provider's database only to be accessible by those authorized with special access rights to such systems and they are required to keep the information confidential.
- All our employees and data processors who have access to and are associated with the processing of personal data are obliged to respect the confidentiality of our customers' and visitors' personal data.
- We regularly review the security of the data we hold.
How long we keep your data
Sharing your personal data
We do not disclose your personal data to third parties, state institutions and authorities (with the exception of delivery companies as required for delivery purposes only) unless required by law.
Your rights over your personal data
You have the right to request:
- Access to the personal data we hold about you, free of charge in most cases.
- The correction of your personal data when incorrect, out of date or incomplete.
- That we stop using your personal data for direct marketing (either through specific channels, or all channels).
- That we stop any consent-based processing of your personal data after you withdraw that consent.
- Review by a director of any decision made based solely on automatic processing of your data.
Please do not hesitate to contact us if you:
- would like to amend or delete any of the information we hold about you
- would like to opt out of future correspondence from us
- would like to find out what information we have about you or would like a copy of this
- if you think that any personal Information we hold about you is inaccurate, incomplete, out-of-date or irrelevant
If we are unable to satisfactorily resolve your concerns about our handling of your Personal Information, you can contact the Information Commissioner's Office (ICO) either through their website: https://ico.org.uk/ or through the ICO telephone helpline: 0303 123 1113.
Children's Personal Information
This policy was last modified on 03.05.2018